K3 | Greige | Transitional Cabinets
Transitional kitchen cabinets style is really the talk of the whole town these days. As they so intricately mix up the traditional and contemporary designs. So, the elegant and airy design draws people’s attention. The sleek artistic lines and neutral style finishes give a very ageless and vintage style to your kitchen cabinets.
Thus, making it superbly effective for the modern style kitchen layout. The homogenized colors blends and cohesive designs emit the decluttering in the kitchen. And makes your kitchen look so subtle and spacious. The Greige transitional cabinets look so staple and so neutral. So, have a kitchen so clutter-free and spacious visual aesthetics.
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.