H8 | Hazel | Transitional Cabinets
The transitional aesthetic of kitchen cabinets flaunts a homogenized mix of both traditional and modern styles. So, have a kitchen that is super sleek and aligns. Like very fuss-free, less fancy kitchen cabinet designs. The smooth features blend with every design and texture. Moreover, they also have a diverse range of color palettes. The cabinets are usually of lighter to medium tones. The H8 Hazel Transitional Cabinets give a very subtle and coolant effect in the kitchen. Like With super enchanting painted wood, wood grain, and mixed materials. They also depict such gorgeous features of Matte decorative hardware and integrated hardware are the instincts of this style.
- Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
- Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
- Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
- Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
- Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.
- Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
- Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
- Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.