Chestnut Cabinets Door
Featuring 100% solid wood construction, our Chestnut cabinets are following STANDARD features as a part of the kitchen design-gallery line-up:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.
So, are you on a hunt to buy the most unique, durable, yet affordable Chestnut cabinets? They are a quite magical addition to your kitchen design. Moreover, these chestnut cabinet doors are available in reading to assemble form. As the clean and sleek lines of the chestnut transitional cabinets give a very refined brown texture. So, chestnut cabinets are the second name of a simplistic and subtle outlook. They are often called for traditional style designs. But they are equal favorites in modern-style kitchens.
They are the perfect balance of sophistication, minimalism, and super functionality.
Moreover, these cabinets are considered one of the most timeless cabinet designs. And they can never go out of style.
- A perfect blend of dark chocolate chestnut with the texture of transitional style is one perfect set of choice.
- Radiates out very warming and cozy vibes to your kitchen space.
- Super appealing, bring depth, boldness, and functionality to your kitchen.
- The wood used is natural maple, oak, walnut, and other solid wood to elegantly craft them.
- Will complement a lot with any neutral tone countertop, floor, and backsplash.